Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Process
Did you know that every 18 seconds a fire occurs in the United States? If this happens to you, even a small kitchen fire, we will be there to restore your household.
Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Process:
- A SERVPRO franchise professional will contact you within one hour to arrange for service.
- We understand the importance of letting you know help is on the way, right away.
- Within four hours, a trained professional will arrive on-site prepared to begin emergency mitigation services, if necessary.
- A timely response is key to preventing further damage.
- Timely mitigation can mean the difference between restoring the property and replacing it.
- The loss site will be reviewed with you, and your questions and concerns will be addressed. A SERVPRO Franchise professional will:
- Identify the source of loss.
- Identify the source of your concerns.
- Identify the types of residue present.
- Identify safety issues.
- A SERVPRO Franchise Professional will begin pretesting for restorability. By Pretesting, four key questions are answered:
- What is unable to be restored?
- What is restorable and what methods of restoration will be most effective?
- What areas and items are unaffected?
- What areas need to be reviewed by the Adjuster or Property owner?
- The scope of the project will be communicated to you or your adjuster if a claim has been filed. If so, your adjuster will receive a verbal briefing within eight business hours.
- The structure and contents will be cleaned and restored by SERVPRO Franchise Professionals.
- After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction.
Here at SERVPRO, we understand the trauma of fire disasters and as a leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration, our number one goal is returning damage to its preloss condition, doing all we can to make it “Like it never even happened.”