Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Process
Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Process:
- A SERVPRO franchise professional will contact you within one hour to arrange for service.
- We understand the importance of letting you know help is on the way, right away.
- A timely response is key to preventing further damage.
- Timely mitigation can mean the difference between restoring the property and replacing it.
- Identify the source of loss.
- Identify the source of your concerns.
- Identify the types of residue present.
- Identify safety issues.
- What is unable to be restored?
- What is restorable and what methods of restoration will be most effective?
- What areas and items are unaffected?
- What areas need to be reviewed by the Adjuster or Property owner?
Here at SERVPRO, we understand the trauma of fire disasters and as a leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration, our number one goal is returning damage to its preloss condition, doing all we can to make it “Like it never even happened.”