Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage in Kitchen

Fire Damage in Kitchen

This photo was taken at a home fire in Tifton, GA. This photo shows the kitchen post mitigation and demolition. As you can see the entire kitchen had to be gutted.

Bathroom with fire damage

Fire Damage in Nashville GA

This photo shows a bathroom from a home fire in Nashville, GA. Everything had to be completely torn out. The customer was very please with how quickly we performed services so that the contractor could begin the rebuild. 


Fire Damage from Outdoor Fireplace

This was the aftermath of an outdoor fireplace malfunctioning, causing a fire to start in the exterior wall. If the fire break is not properly installed, it can cause heat to transfer to the structure of the home, causing ignition. Fortunately, there was no fire damage to the interior of the home, but there was smoke damage and a pungent smoke odor we were able to remove with our ozone machine and thorough cleaning. 

cause of loss

Fire in Attapulgus, GA

This photo shows the cause of loss for a home fire in Attapulgus, GA. It is an extension cord that was running several appliances in a Kitchen. We of course never recommend this, as it can result in a fire like it did in this case.


House Fire Restoration

This photo is from a house fire in our area. Lightening struck the roof which started a fire in the attic. As you can see from the picture of the ceiling all of the drywall and insulation had to be removed.

Fire in Kitchen

Electrical Fire in Kitchen

Pictured is the aftermath of a fire in when we arrived at the scene. The electrical fire began in the utility room. After the fire was put out by the local fire department, water was left behind causing water damage along with the fire and smoke damage. It took around six days to complete this job. We had to extract the water and dry the rest of the room. In a time of the customers' devastation, we were able to come in and make it "Like it never even happened."